Good Morning and Happy Weekend! I hope everybody has had a great start to their New Year.
I made this recipe over Christmas and it was delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 tablespoons Akta-Vite (drinking chocolate)
- 1 stick of butter (4 oz. or 113 grams)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (double cream)
- 1 bag pecan pieces
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Some pecan halves to decorate the pie (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together and pour into pie crust.
- Heat in oven for 45 minutes at 350F.
- Enjoy your tasty Pecan Chocolate Cream Pie!
This post was sponsored by Akta-Vite Drinking Chocolate